green silicon carbide sic for optical glass grinding
Green Silicon carbide can also be called green SiC.According to the shape, there are silicon carbide grit and silicon carbide powder.
Silicon carbide products manufacturing process:
Silicon carbide is made of quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal char), sawdust and other raw materials put it into an resitance furnace, heat it to a high temperature of about 2000 °C, and obtain silicon carbide after various chemical processes. To green silicon carbide, add salt.
green silicon carbide specifications
green silicon carbide properties
· Extremely high hardness
· Wear resistant
· Corrosion resistant
· Lightweight – Low Density
· High thermal conductivity
· Low thermal expansion coefficient
· Chemically and temperature resistant
· Outstanding thermal shock resistance
green silicon carbide applications
What is silicon carbide used for? Silicon carbide has its own advantages and characteristics. So it is used in various industries.
· As an abrasive, it can be used as a grinding tool, such as grinding wheel, oil stone, grinding head, sand tile, etc.
· As a metallurgical deoxidizer and high temperature resistant material.
· High-purity single crystals can be used to make semiconductors and silicon carbide fibers.
· Can be used as a deoxidizer for steel making and a modifier for cast iron construction.