|Product name||Green sic 800# for semiconductor cutting|
- polishing green sic is produced in an electric-resistance type furnace through fusing high quality quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal char), sawdust, salt with high temperature.
- Its hardness is between fused alumina and diamond’s.
- Higher mechanical intensity than fuse Good quality green silicon carbide 800# 22-18 for abrasive blasting d alumina’s. It is brittle and sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
- polishing green sic is mainly used to grinding the hard gold-bearing work piece.
- raw materials are of high quality: pure silicon carbide, guaranteeing the products’ good quality.
- sharp knife-edge, having cutting function.
- Centralized and uniform particle size distribution
- electrical conductivity
- heat conductivity
- chemical stability
- high thermal conductivity,
- low expansion coefficient
- good abrasion-resistance
- The shape: micropowder
- Color: green
- Bulk density:1.45-1.56 g/m³
- Mosh hardness: 9.4
- Package: 25kgs pvc bag+1mt big bag
- The precise grinding of crystals and monocrystalline, hard glass.
- It can cut the crystals, monocrystalline, polysilicon rods
- It also be used to process the hard metal, copper and copper alloy and all kinds of resin materials.
- polishing green sic is mainly used for processing of tungsten carbide, titanium and optical glass and grinding of cylinder liner and high-speed steel cutting tools.
- polishing green sic micropowder is coated in inner wall of the cylinder body, improving wear resistance and prolonging 1-2 times.
- The refractory materials made of silicon carbide have the characteristics of thermal shock resistance, small size, light weight, high strength, and energy saving effect.
|Shipping way||By sea, by air, by express|
|Delivery time||Within 7 days from the receipt of payment|
|Package||25kg/bag with woven bag|
|Price term||FOB , CFR,, CIF, FCA, EXW ect|
|Payment term||30% T/T in advance+70% against the BL copy(negotiation)|
There are no reviews yet.